Monday, April 30, 2012

Power Thoughts: I've got a theory that if you give 100 percent all of the time, somehow things will work out in the end. ~Larry Bird




Push yourself again and again. Don't give an inch until the final buzzer sounds. 
-Larry Bird


Larry Bird was one of the best players ever to play the  game. 




You always have to give 100 percent, because if you don't, someone, someplace, will give 100 percent and will beat you when you meet. 


-Ed Macauley












I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it.  -Thomas Jefferson


















I've always tried to do my best on the ball field. I can't do any more than that. I always try to give one hundred percent; and if my team loses, I come back and give one hundred percent the next day.  -Jesse Barfield











All the so-called "secrets of success" will not work unless you do.   
-Author Unknown



Great Effort by Jeff Tambellini






Easy DOESN'T do it. 
-Al Bernstein


You have to give 100 percent in the first half of the game. If that isn't enough, in the second half, you have to give what is left. 
-Yogi Berra


Much effort, much prosperity. 
-Euripides


You get the best out of others when you give the best of yourself. 
-Harry Firestone


The greatest efforts in sports came when the mind is as still as a glass lake. 

-Timothy Gallwey


No comments:

Post a Comment