- Defencemen jumping up in the rush attacking the offensive net.
- Quick Transition of Rangers on Defensive Zone Face Offs
- Henrik Lundqvist - Goalie
- Rangers paid the price on the boards and blocking shots to win.
1. New York Ranger Defense Skating Up On Rush:
The Rangers played smart defensive hockey and made the right choices when to jump into the attack.
- The Defense goes up on rush to create 3 v 2 and 4 v 3.
Dan Girardi Jumping Up in Attack -Game Winning Goal
Marc Staal Jumping Up In Attack -Goal
2. New York Rangers Quick Transition On Defensive Zone Face Off:
- New York Rangers Defensive Zone Face Off & Breakout
- When Rangers win face off, the defense in middle ice picks up puck and makes pass to strong side forward skating to point
3. Henrik Lundqvist - Goalie
Henrik Lundqvist made 26 saves Lundqvist in game seven Lundqvist played a great series against the Senators making many clutch saves.
Great Blocker Save Game Seven
Pad Save Holding Post
Clearing Puck to Corner
4. The Rangers Paid The Price to Win:
The New York Rangers were willing to pay the price to clear the puck out of their defensive zone and block shots.
Ranger Blocked 21 Shots:
The Rangers played good team defense. If your going to win in the playoffs your team needs to block shots.
First Period Play-By-Play ( 8 blocked shots)
NY Rangers 14:08 Michael Rupp blocks the shot
NY Rangers 10:11 Marc Staal blocks the shot
NY Rangers 8:25 Dan Girardi has a shot on goal
NY Rangers 7:20 Derek Stepan blocks the shot
NY Rangers 4:01 Ruslan Fedotenko blocks the shot
NY Rangers 2:50 Dan Girardi blocks the shot
NY Rangers 1:16 Anton Stralman blocks the shot
NY Rangers 0:39 Brad Richards blocks the shot
- - End of Period
Second Period Play-By-Play 9 blocked shots
NY Rangers 18:13 Stu Bickel blocks the shot
NY Rangers 17:10 Dan Girardi blocks the shot
NY Rangers 16:15 Ryan McDonagh blocks the shot
NY Rangers 16:07 Dan Girardi blocks the shot
NY Rangers 14:52 Ryan McDonagh blocks the shot
NY Rangers 14:35 Michael Del Zotto blocks the shot
NY Rangers 12:47 Marc Staal blocks the shot
NY Rangers 6:10 Anton Stralman blocks the shot
NY Rangers 2:03 Ryan Callahan blocks the shot
Third Period Play-By-Play 4 blocked shots
NY Rangers 8:26 Ryan McDonagh blocks the shot
NY Rangers 7:41 Michael Del Zotto blocks the shot
NY Rangers 3:12 Ryan Callahan blocks the shot
"Life's not about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about
learning to dance in the rain."
What can I do right now, to improve my coaching style and abilities?
What am I doing today, to prepare me to win tomorrow?