Team USA Failed to Capitalize on Good Forechecking vs. Finland
- Force the opposition to make 2 or more passes to breakout.
- Force the opposition to turn back, lets you control the tempo of the game
- Always forecheck with your stick on the ice
- First man body, second man picks up puck
- Pressure hard after loose pucks
- Use your Stick to direct the man where you want him to go
- Take a good angle or circular approach when forechecking
- Stick in passing lanes
- Finish your check
Active Smart Stick:
A smart stick placement forces the puck carrier to pass the puck where you want.
Body, Stick, Puck:
Play the body first, stick second and pick up puck third.
Sports Psychology Tips:
- Do not let people or events in your life stop you!
- Do not let your little voice stop you from flying!
According to the laws
the bumblebee is
unable to fly.
This is because
the size, weight, and
shape of its body
in relation to the
makes flying impossible.
being ignorant of
goes ahead and flies anyway!