Norway Control Breakout & Rush
- Follow a set pattern
- Stop behind net
- Control skate
- Filling three lanes
- Width & depth in the attack
- Control Breakout, Sure Entry, Possession, Set up
- Move the puck to the fastest skater
- Form Offensive Triangle
Related Videos & Teaching Points:
"Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."
Sports Psychology Tips:
- The concentration of attention and energy on your game.
- One deep, slow breath
- Your breath must be slow, but game functional.
- You need to teach yourself to breathe deeply throughout the game.
- Practice breathing deeply during your practice.
One Deep Breath Will Mean a Lot to Your Game:
- On bench - Sit tall and breathe deeply
- On face off - Be in good hockey position and breathe deeply.
- During the game - Pick your spot and have one good deep breath.