Tactic: Reverse to "D" to "D" - Defense without puck is at net.
- The checkers skates must be pointing in same direction as puck carrier
- Stick of forechecker middle ice
- Defense at net must be facing up ice
- Communicate reverse
- Read number of forecheckers
- Space is open
- The skates are pointing behind goal and stick is in middle ice
How do you win an Olympic Gold Medal?
- 10,000 hours of perfect practice
Success Formula: GIGO
- Good In, Good Out, Garbage In, Garbage Out
The basic idea is that success is neither a function of genetic uniqueness nor hard-work. It is instead a function of taking the endowments one has, and refining one's craft through deliberate practice. The defining characteristic of the deliberative approach to practice are: (1) designed to specifically improve performance; (2) can be repeated; (3) provides continuous feedback; (4) is demanding mentally; and (5) is hard and pushes us continuously beyond our comfort zone. Top performers are detail oriented and never satisfied.