Tactic: Reverse to Wing & Center
- The checkers skates must be pointing in same direction as puck carrier
- Stick of forechecker middle ice
Turkey Fails To Read Stick Is In Passing Lane On Reverse:
Five Power Thoughts on Fear:
"We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face... we must do that which we think we cannot."
"The greatest mistake a person can make is to be afraid of making one."
Sports Psychology Tips:
Pay Attention To Your Self Negative Talk:
If you want to improve your game; Start paying attention to your negative self talk.
- What you say to yourself at practice means everything.
- What you say to yourself, can interfere with your performance.
- What you say in between practice drills and between shifts, determines your focus.
Action Steps to Take:
- Start a log and record your self talk.
- Recognize negative self talk and replace with positive.
- Use cue words to direct your focus and performance.