Sunday, November 18, 2012

Four Qualities Every Athlete Needs to Succeed:


  1. Brain
  2. Heart
  3. Courage
  4. Faith


If I Only Had a Brain - The Wizard of Oz (4/8) Movie CLIP (1939) HD


''When you get to that level, it's not a matter of talent any more - because all the players are so talented - it's about preparation, about playing smart and making good decisions.''

 -Hakeem Olajuwon  






If I Only Had A Heart


''It is not the size of a man, but the size of his heart that 
matters.'' -Evander Holyfield





The Cowardly Lion - The Wizard of Oz (6/8) Movie CLIP (1939) HD


''Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, 
while loving someone deeply gives you courage.''
-Lao Tzu 



All The Qualities You Need to Succeed Are Already Inside You.

''I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, and I have remained faithful.''
-2 Timothy 4:7









Please let me know your thoughts on this post and others. If you like this post please click "like" and "share" with others. Visit us athttp://keithmcadamscoachingtips.blogspot.com/ or http://www.facebook.com/KeithMcAdamsCoachingTips for more ideas to contribute to your success!


No comments:

Post a Comment