- Keep your stick out in front
- Stay between the forward and the net
- Keep the ice divided, once the puck crosses the blue line
- Force the puck carrier down the boards
- Always play tight gap on even situations
- What do the defenders see?
- Even situation tight gap & pressure up
- Read, Communicate, Pressure Up & Contain
- Look off puck and read play
- Always know where your man is and the puck
2 v 2 Read Rush: Woman National Team Turkey 2011
2 v 2 Great Gap Control World University Games 2011
Evander Kane Offensive Rush
Tactics: Offensive Rush; Taking the Middle Lane
- Read the Space
- Read the Stick
- Take the Middle Lane
- Gain the Middle Lane Take the Shot
Power Thoughts: Jim Rohn
Sports Psychology Tips:
Schedule Time to Achieve Goals
The Pareto principle states that, for many events, 80% of the effects come from 20% of the causes. It is critical to create a time sensitive plan to achieve your top goals. Start filling your available time slots with the performance goals that are most important to achieve your desired outcomes. Eliminate tasks that have limiting value. Schedule your remaining tasks, only after giving appropriate time to achieve the main goals. The ratio will be dependent on the plan and goal. The general principle is to spend the preponderance of time and focus on key processes of success.
Please "recommend this post", and be sure to pass it along by clicking "share". Visit us at http://www.facebook.com/KeithMcAdamsCoachingTips for more ideas to contribute to your success!