The three best investments a team can make:
- Improve the leadership skills of management and coaches
- Invest in the development of your players leadership skills
- Make sure you have a great captain
In ''John Maxwell'' talked about the Law of the Lid; For any organization to grow and develop you need good leaders. The organization will not rise beyond the level of leadership around the team.
''John Maxwell on Individual Leadership:''
- Leadership ability is the lid that determines persons level of effectiveness.
- Your leadership ability will determine the impact that you have on an organization.
- The lower your ability to lead, the lower the lid on your potential.
As a coach, one of the most frustrating things I have faced; is when management does not understand the value of leadership. Good leadership accelerates the development of young players.