- Move bottom hands down on stick
- Put your body weight on stick
Note: In the picture above you can see the hand position; sticks on the ice; body weight on stick.
Three Mistakes By New York Rangers
- Make the Easy Pass; Shoot on Hard Pass
Position: D ▪ Shoots: Left
Height: 6-9 ▪ Weight: 255 lbs.
Chara has a big reach, it is key you read his stick when making cross ice passes. "He's a tough guy to play against, but at the end of the day, we didn't get the job done," Nash said of Chara on Friday. Nash comment is in reference to the turnover by the Rangers, that lead up to the overtime goal.
- If the middle man drives hard to the net; it makes this cross ice pass possible.
Two Ways to Telegraph a Pass
- The forward brings the puck back across his body to pass
- The forward looks directly where he is passing
Teaching Keys: (Pass)
- Look one way; pass another way or shoot
- Snap the pass with your wrist; do not bring it back across body