This video represents how some people try to get ahead. It's really sad, to see a coach who is always pulling other coaches down by spreading rumors and gossip. The reason a coach does this is out of insecurity. When a coach criticizes other coaches it means
- he/she does not believe in their own abilities.
I grew up on Long Island, New York, as a kid, I spend a lot of time fishing and crabbing . You learn very quickly when crab fishing; if you have one crab in the bucket, you need a heavy cover to keep him. Crabs work well alone; but when you have two or more crabs, you do not need a cover.
You don’t have to worry about the crabs escaping, because they drag each other down. When coaches do not work together, they drag down the entire organization.
1) Coaches are successful when they build other coaches up.
2) Coaches are successful when they never pull anyone down.
3) Coaches are successful when they give power to other coaches.
4) Coaches are successful when they develop good players and men/woman.
"Do not be fooled by a coach who tells you how great he is! Beware of a coach who tells you how bad other coaches are; If a coach is good - he does not have tell other people how great he is or how bad other coaches are!" ~Keith McAdams