Sports Psychology Tips: Listen
You're preparing to fail; when you've failed to listen.
Listening Requires Showing Respect
1. Look the person in the eyes.
2. Put your full attention into what being said.
3. Ask questions.
4. Take notes.
5. Actively listen; encourage the speaker to speak.
6. Shut off your cell phone.
7. Give 100% of your time to the person.
8. Value the persons point of view.
9. Do not respond until the other person stops speaking.
10. Do not respond until the other person stops speaking.